Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Sick Leave

Sorry all, I've been really meaning to get back on here and post...

But to be honest I haven't been cooking that much because of some
tummy problems I've been having that are forcing me to eat as basic
and bland as I can stomach. It thankfully hasn't gotten worse, but
it certainly hasn't gotten better either.

In the meantime I do have a recipe that is in the top five finalist
place for the Galaxy Nutritional Foods Blog. We are all just waiting
for them to do the photos and recipe testing and then the voting
will begin. So, I'll need your help to win this!

I will post officially when it goes up with the link and rules.

Until then, I'm resting this one out for a bit and I'll be back
with more magic soon.

~Miss Kitchen Witch

No comments:


Food & Drink Blogs Nutrition blogs & blog posts