Friday, July 16, 2010

sweaty summer

No recipes to post today, just a couple shots of stuff that will soon
be going up on my tester blog. I'm going to be getting up early
tomorrow to catch up on some cooking projects. We've been running
all over the place running errands etc, so I've had very little time
to do some serious experimenting.

Tomorrow I will also be going to the Lemon Lily Festival in town,
so I should be able to catch some awesome photos!

Here are my tester dishes for the book...


Van Helsing's Alfredo


Holiday Citrus Green Beans

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Woah, Van Helsing's Alfredo, it's just like a movie title and looks appetizing. I'd be glad if you can share your ingredients so I could try this at home.

health products


Food & Drink Blogs Nutrition blogs & blog posts